
We woke up early to go to church. It was fast and testimony meeting so we listened to different people’s testimonies. One guy from the Czech Republic got up. I couldn’t understand anything he said until the end when he said, “I’m going through an economic crisis. So please give the Bishop food or money or anything for me.” And then he sat down. It was kind of funny. The ward had just had YW & YM camps so some of the kids were getting up and speaking. It was cute. There were a ton of people from Utah there. I didn’t expect half the ward to be from Utah originally. We came back from church and took a three hour nap and then we made dinner. We made chicken and pasta with pesto, potatoes with butter and cheese, and vegetables. It we spent the rest of the day in our room doing homework and trying not to die from boredom.
No comments:
Post a Comment