Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Day 33. August 3. London

Today Ali and I needed a chill day so while Brady, Linds, and Kait went to an amusement park Ali and I just hung out. I woke up and did some homework and then Ali woke up and we had some breakfast. We started packing our things. We finally got ready and left the flat at 2:00. Our first stop was a cupcake place called Hummingbird.I'm not sure why my hair looks red. But you can be assured that that will be one of the first things fixed when I get home along with a mani and pedi. It costs more if you want to eat in but we decided to do it just because it was such a beautiful day(first warm non-rainy day in 16 days). We both got the red velvet cupcake and it was so good! You will be able to see how much we enjoyed them from the series of pictures. We then made our way to Harrods(a huge upscale department store). We started walking through the different areas. They have a Louis Vuitton section, a Channel section, a Prada section. While Ali and I were in the Louis Vuitton section a very nicely dressed man walked by us. He proceeded to look us up and down and then he snickered at us and walked away. HA! I know I look terrible. I have been living out of a suitcase for the past 5 weeks. I know my hair is a giant frizz ball. I have no other way of doing it! Haha. I felt ridiculous at that point and we made our way down to the gift shop where we thought we might be able to afford something. When a department store has its own gift shop, that’s when you know. Anyway, I decided against buying a small thing of $15 cookies. We left and went to a big grocery store called Sainsbury. I got a ton of chocolate and it wasn’t cheap either. So, if you get some from me you’ll know that I really like you. I then came home and tried to pack it and it isn’t light! Haha we made grilled cheese sandwiches from dinner and then sketched for the rest of the night and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment