
Our last day before we leave! We met at the underground station at 8:35 and we were on time! More surprisingly we were the first ones there! We were worried that they had changed the time or that they had already left but we were actually just the first ones there. We got on the train and went to Buckingham Palace. It was another amazing palace with 200 plus rooms. It was fun to see where the Queen entertains her guests. It was all just a lot to take in. We left and Linds, Kait, and Brady wanted to go shopping.

I wouldn’t have minded it but my shoe broke as we were walking so I needed to get back to the flat asap. So Ali came with me. On our way to the Victoria underground station we saw a bunch of people, ambulances, and police. We saw that the gates were all closed up so we had to find another underground. After walking for what seems like forever, and with my broken shoe and in the rain, we finally got to St. James Park underground.

Ali and I got on the train and a voice came over the speaker saying, “This train will not be stopping at Victoria Station due to a person under the train.” Well turns out that the train did stop there anyway but didn’t let anyone off.

It was a way eerie feeling because it was completely empty and knowing that someone had gotten hit just made me feel way sick. Anway, we got back to the flat and finished packing and started cleaning. We are now about to go to get dinner and the Gourmet Burger Kitchen again for our last supper. It’s been a fabulous time. I have loved being here but I am ready to go home.

No comments:
Post a Comment