The internet is pretty bad in Italy so this is seven days late, but I’ll start from day one. We got into Rome at 10:30. We got to our hotel. It was really nice. We had two people per room, elevators, and a pool. We unpacked and rested for a couple of hours, and then we got down to business. We started off by going to the coliseum. It was amazing as soon as we got out of the metro station it was RIGHT there and huge! We started walking towards our first museum but then it started to rain. Hard! And hail. Hard! A piece of hail hit me in the head. Hard! I was very under prepared for that situation and I realized, again, that I should always listen to my mom. We all got drenched I’ve never seen it rain that hard in my life. It was funny for the first few minutes and then in got very uncomfortable. I was literally soaked all the way through. Also, my hair gets super curly and frizzy. So I’m fuzz head for this trip. We finally started making our way to the museum Capitalinni. In the courtyard there were huge remains of a statue of a man. It was a great photo opp. After that we went to dinner. When in Rome…. Go to Hardrock café. Ha! It as good but expensive. All in all it was a good introduction to the city.
No comments:
Post a Comment