My computer charger blew out so I’m trying to catch up on my blog again. Sorry! Anyway this day was another

awesome day in Venice. The whole time the weather was perfect. I thought it was going to be super humid and muggy but it wasn’t at all. It really was the ideal temperature the whole time. So we started the day out by going to a Venetian glass blowing place. The company, Mezzega, picked us up from our hotel by boat and took us to their show room! They took us into an area where they blow glass and did a demonstration for us. The guy made it look so simple and easy. He first made a little glass vase and then he did a glass horse. It was really fun to watch. We made our way through the show room and the guy kind of showed us around and joked

around with us. I love t

he Italian men because the majority of them dress amazingly and then they just come across with such ease and confidence. Anyway, I smiled at this guy as I was walking by him and he asked me where I bought my eyes, and I laughed and told him just here on the streets of Venice and he kind of chuckled. As we were leaving he said be careful with those eyes. Ha! It’s dumb but it just feels good to get a compliment from one of these classy men, even though they say things to everyone. For the most part the guys were a lot less forward in Italy than what I thought they would be. There were a few who would hiss or do something weird like that but for the most part they just kept to themselves, including Christian (my crepe making dream boat). Anyway, the show room was amazing and when I have millions of dollars I will be going back there to shop!
We had the rest of the day off so the fierce some 5 decided we wanted to go to the beach on Lido Island. We were going to buy tickets but there wasn’t a place to get them so we just got on the boat. On this trip that isn’t being

dishonest it’s just being thrifty. Once we sat down we heard the guy come buy with his hole puncher and saying tickets! Ha! We all got nervous and Brady said, “Pretend like you’re asleep.” So we all put our heads down and the guy came by and nudged Brady but he kept “sleeping”. Haha! It was hilarious. Anyway, we got out of paying a E6.50 ticket there. We got off and headed to where we thought the beach was. Key note; When you’re going to a tourist spot just keep with the rest of the tourists. Don’t get off the “beatin path”. It wasn’t that bad but we took a bit of a detour. Anyway,

we got there and it was a full on euro beach. I saw more boobs then I care to. So many people just feel completely secure doing with themselves to do that, when in fact, they really shouldn’t. So I decided I didn’t want to look like such a tourist so I went topless too.
Just kidding Mom I wouldn’t do that! I shielded my eyes as much as possible to avoid vomiting. Anyway, we got a full day of amazing sun at the beach and then we snuck on the boat again, again avoiding a E6.50 charge. This was

our last night in Venice and we were kind of sad about it because we

love hote

l UNA, and we love Venice!

.
No comments:
Post a Comment