Sunday, July 26, 2009

Day 24. July 25. London

Today we slept in, again. We left the flat at about 1:00 to go to an outside market. We got on the Tube and there was a homeless guy on the car. We could smell something but we didn’t realize what it was. All of a sudden the homeless guy got up and went out the door. He had pooped his pants and headed to a pole and started peeing and then came to get back on. So we got off and moved to a different car. I have never smelled anything so terrible in my life. But it made me feel bad for him too. The would be a tough life.
The market was huge and they had a ton of stuff. They had fresh food, cooked food, food and other things like looked like they had been stolen, smoothies, clothes, and jewelry. I didn’t find anything at the tents that I really wanted but there was a little mall that we went into and we found a sale. I ended up getting four shirts for L30.00. I love them! Across the street there was a little Mexican restaurant. We have been wanted Mexican for a long time so we went over there to eat. Inside it was way smokey from the grill but we ordered anyway and sat down. It really wasn’t that great but we were happy with it just because it was Mexican food. I smelled like smoke the rest of the day. We went back to our flat and ate dinner. Then we went to the movie theater to see The Proposal. Unfortunately it was super expensive because this theater didn’t give a student discount. But the movie was funny. So it was a fun night.

No comments:

Post a Comment