Friday, July 10, 2009

Day 7. July 8. Firenze

I’m finally caught up with my posts so this was today. It was our free day so we slept in until 1. That was great because I never feel like I get enough sleep so I feel like that helped me catch up. So, today Brady, Ali, and I decided that we wanted to do some shopping. There are venders all over the streets so we made our way through all of that and it was fun. I love bargaining! I love feeling like I got a deal, even when it’s not that much of a deal. I ended up getting some scarves, ties, and jewelry. Then we went to a purse and luggage store called Segue and I got a purse and I am completely happy with all of my purchases. Then we went and got pizza at the place where we had gone last night for dinner. I don’t know why but it is just so much better here. Then we stopped at a store and got some more fruit and that was about it. It was just a nice relaxing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment